Complaint Review: FIDO inc

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: FidoRippedmeoff — North Glengarry Ontario United States of America
FIDO inc
4000 - 800 De La Gaucheti Montreal, Quebec United States of America

FIDO inc Fido Solutions INC. Ripped me off Montreal , Quebec

Firsly, I saw the advertising on the internet that FIDO has an option for $15 (unlimited texting)...I called them up and to port my number. Well, that same day, they told me that, in the area I live in, I will need to take an option for $5.00 so I do not have to pay extra charges for incoming or outgoing calls between 7am-5pm which I did; it was also confirmed that I will be paying $30.51 after taxes ...My nightmare, then, started right after I hung up the phone with them: My first bill was 62.76 which I paid off but I called to register complaint #1 and the employee gave me "I215073903" as a file number; next bill was of $256.89, and after calling they reduced it to $135.33 with file #: I223134126 and agreed to pay off. I kept calling to register complaints after complaints (from file#: I234204938 (Justin), I237827989 (Wang), I243153273 (Bertho, a supervisor), and so on). Finally, I received a bill of 352.71 which I call to complaint and talked to CSR. They told me that there is nothing they can do; if I do not pay, that is my problem and I am the one who will have a bad credit report. Having always had good credit, I did exactly that to see "how could my credit be affected in a fraudulent type of service and rip off" in this case with a company stealing from customers. Whatever they do, I will not pay anymore bill; they actually just suspended my phone as a result of not paying the last fraudulent bill, although I paid any other one before that...FIDO=Bande de voleur!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIDO-inc/Montreal-Quebec-H5A-1K3/FIDO-inc-Fido-Solutions-INC-Ripped-me-off-Montreal-Quebec-631773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIDO inc