Complaint Review: FIELD AGENT

FIELD AGENT
4476 N Waterside Court Internet United States of America

FIELD AGENT FIELD AGENT.NET I PHONE APPLICATION FOR STORE AUDITS Internet

*General Comment: Fieldagent.net is a great company

In the month of July I purchased An Apple  Iphone. As I started looking for applications to download I came across a free app that advertises that you can make quick extra money from your phone. The company name is Field Agent L.L.C.. Once registered they send over jobs that are available for the fees of 3.00- 12.00 for each job completed . These jobs are at store such as Walmart,CVS,walgreens etc.

before performing these jobs I asked when,how,and where payment would be made. they first instruct you to have a pay pal account registered to your email, then they say you must log on to there website and request what they call a cash out . Once cash out is made they state that it takes 48 hours for the funds to be deposited. They also stated that it may take longer due to issues with pay pal. However I asked for a payment on 7/24/2012. On 7/26/2012 the funds were returned to the field agent account. The original cash out request was for 96.50.I checked after 48 hours and I was told that they are running behind and that the request were performed in the order received. I checked 4 days later and the following response was issued :

Field Agent 4, Jul 29 12:48 (CDT):

Hey James, It looks like when you were denied the job on July 26th it returned your funds to your Field Agent account. We are sorry for the delay, and are working to get you paid as soon as possible. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you in the meantime.

Thanks,

Andrew

Field Agent Support

It has now been almost three weeks and there is no definitive timeframe that payment will be made. They also denied two jobs that were done correctly stating that two photos were not clear enough.

I would not be writing this report if there were not other complaints by other agents that have been registered longer then I . After reading the reports and the countless requets I have made for a proper date to when payments will be made I have come to the conclusion that I may never be paid for the time and gas it took to travel and perform these jobs. I suggest anyone thinking of downloading this app and performing these jobs think twice before making this company money and  losing money out of you account on gas and precious time that you could be doing other things with your life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIELD-AGENT/internet/FIELD-AGENT-FIELD-AGENTNET-I-PHONE-APPLICATION-FOR-STORE-AUDITS-Internet-925457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIELD AGENT

#1 General Comment

Fieldagent.net is a great company

AUTHOR: vgs1895 - (United States of America)

I uploaded fieldagent.net about 16 months ago.  Since then I have performed over 165 jobs for them (I live in a small area--if I lived in a big city I could have done much more).  They weren't big jobs, but I've earned actual cold, hard cash.  I have had several problems and have always had a real person email me and resolve the issue.

Some tricks of the trade when dealing with them:  ALWAYS take a screenshot of your job instructions.  That really helps if you have any issues which might arise.  I have had some problems and have been able to prove my case.  In addition, be polite and nice when dealing with people.  They are humans as well, and when treated nicely they tend to respond similarly.  When you take pictures which you feel are clear, take a screenshot of your pictures!  In all instances, if you have the proof, they will react accordingly.

In my stats it shows that I didn't complete four jobs.  That's a computer error, and they can't fix it.  They assured me it wouldn't reflect on anything and they were right, so try not to get upset over things.  These are small amounts of money and not worth getting frustrated.

I like this company and all I can say is to document everything you do with screenshots.  One of the reasons I stayed with my iphone is because of Field Agent, believe it or not. I enjoy the extra cash!

By the way, no one should consider doing these jobs if you're going to drive somewhere to do them. It won't be worth $3 or $4.  Only do them if you're going to be at the store anyway.