• Submitted: Mon, December 02, 2013

877-573-4353 Flint, Michigan USA

*Consumer Comment: Quick Comment

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A request for clarification

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Proof Required

Kevein Tyree is a computer repair technician in the Flint area working for an online company FieldNation.com. We used the platform for computer and printer issues.

We hired Kevin Tyree through the site to install our TV and what a mistake!!! He installed it, but it fell down a few days later! We tried to contact him again but he ignored our calls and the fieldnation customer support never called us back either! We were unable to get our money back or even a phone call!

Kevin came to the appointment 3 hours late and was extremely rude during his visit. He demanded that we pay him more money in cash outside of the fieldnation platform because that the platform was not treating him properly. [continued below]....

..... He continued to backmouth the company throughout the hour that he spent at our house while working in a rushed and angry manner.

We were really not impressesd not only because of his inability to install a TV on the wall, but also really offended by his use of vulgar language! We have a little kid in the house and Kevin did not seem to care about the filth that came out of his mouth!

My wife and I will never engage with fieldnation.com again! I urge all consumers to be aware of this company! There are other services which are much more professional and offer decent people as their employees.

Kevin Tyree as a tech is incompetent which is why he works with fieldnation.com who really are not a professional service!

Stay away from fieldnation.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIELDNATION-KEVIN-TYREE/Flint-Michigan-48503/FIELDNATION-KEVIN-TYREE-FIELDNATION-KEVIN-TYREE-INCOMPETENT-COMPUTER-REPAIR-TECHNICIAN-Fl-1103816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIELDNATION KEVIN TYREE

Quick Comment

AUTHOR: michael - ()

I personally hired Mr. Tyree to install my Network (Wired and Wireless) plus install my Home Theater for my Wife who purchased the equipment for the Family Christmas present.

Mr. Tyree was extremely professional and timely. He arrived 15 minutes early, introduced himself to myself and my Wife and asked where the TV and everything is supposed to be setup. He informed us the location we chose wasn't suitable to mount as the wall didn't have any studs. We suggested another location and he deemed it suitable. The TV was mounted on the wall within 30 minutes and ghe began to test within 15 minutes from that!

Not only was he professional, he was also extremely courteous. He had our entire network ran and tested within an hour and it is still performing quite well.

Overall, our experience has been beyond stellar and I have suggested him to my VP at a large corporation based in Detroit as our prime IT contractor. It is clear Kevin knows what he is doing when it comes to making the customer happy!

A++++ would recommend to anyone!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A request for clarification

AUTHOR: Mi-Tech Service - ()

My name is Kevin M Tyree and I am the Owner and Founder of MI-Tech Service. I started my business in 2004 and I have dealt with thousands of people all over the United States while in my profession of IT repair, sales and service.

As a qualified service professional, the things in this report sound abhorrent and down right wrong. It disgusts me that someone would write such awful things when they are clearly untrue for many reasons, which I will outline in below.

Field Nation, LLC is an IT marketplace of which, along with thousands of other technicians, I am a qualified service professional. I am one of a few in Michigan and if they had in fact received a complaint about me, they would have pulled my profile from the marketplace. They in fact received no such complaint about my service. As they know me by name, I'm sure the staff there would have alerted myself and the management team at Field Nation to a complaint about such awful service.

To my knowledge, the general public would NOT know Field Nation as a Platform. That is a term used by service professionals and industry insiders, not customers. This leads me to believe that the complaint in question is false. Here are a few more reasons I question the truthfulness of this RipOffReport article.

1. I have never had a customer by the name of Milton Douglas through the FieldNation platform.

2. The Field Nation support staff, along with myself, have combed my records looking for any trace of a TV installation which failed, to no avail.

3. I have contacted every single one of my customers whom I've mounted a TV for, all of which say they are satisfied with their service 110%.

4. I request proof of this misdeed. Pictures, a signed copy of the work order which I am required to leave with you or a work order number and the name of the company of the company you contracted with for this installation.

5.  What was the date of service?

If you can contact me at michigantechservice@gmail.com between the hours of 1PM and 9PM M-F, I will need to gather your details so I may file a claim with my insurance provider so they may provide you with a replacement television and installation along with covering any damages resulting from this if you were in fact a customer of mine.

If the above complaint is true, I will make this right. Provide proof of service and I will make you whole again. It is my goal to make sure my customers are 100% satisfied with their service.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Proof Required

AUTHOR: Mi-Techs - ()

Do you have a copy of the work order and pictures related to said damage? If so, I will repair it free of charge and replace the TV if necessary. If not, please retract your report as it would clearly be false.

We have searched our customer records and found no match. Do you have a date of service or the name used when you created the work order? If not, this report is again clearly false.

I believe this is an old employer who was upset about me filing a lawsuit for unpaid labor.