Complaint Review: FIFTH AVE. TIMESHARES

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: LINDA — LITHIA Florida United States of America
FIFTH AVE. TIMESHARES
244 FIFTH AVE. SUITE 1967 NEW YORK, New York United States of America

FIFTH AVE. TIMESHARES G.W. FETTER A year ago, after getting numerous calls from Fifth Ave. Timeshare, we decided to let them sell our timeshare. After one year, if it wasn't sold, they were to refund our money. The year has passed, NEW YORK, New York

November 5, 2011, I signed a contract allowing Fifth Avenue Timeshares, with Patti Devine, to sell our timeshare for us.  The contract stated that if the timeshare wasn't sold in one year that I would be refunded the money that I had sent them.

The money was sent to GW Fedder Financing.  The year is up now and I can't get in touch with anyone.  I looked on the internet and saw that others are having the same problem that I am.  These people promise you anything, but when they get your money, you never hear from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIFTH-AVE-TIMESHARES/NEW-YORK-New-York-/FIFTH-AVE-TIMESHARES-GW-FETTER-A-year-ago-after-getting-numerous-calls-from-Fifth-Ave-970284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIFTH AVE. TIMESHARES