- Report: #348633
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: FIFTH THIRD BANK
FIFTH THIRD BANK4725 Hwy 49 South HARRISBURG, North Carolina U.S.A.
FIFTH THIRD BANK Thieves, Rip off artist. Fradulent out of control fees and they don't Give a damn about their customers, Literally Taking you the Consumer To The Bank HARRISBURG North Carolina
*Consumer Comment: Fifth Third is a Government Subsidized Rippff Bank
*Consumer Comment: Looks like she does have a complaint, 5th/3rd over charged
*Consumer Comment: Please....
*Consumer Comment: Debbie is correct
*Consumer Comment: Fifth Third- R U Serious
*Consumer Suggestion: Again, Where is the rip off?
*Consumer Comment: Welcome to Banking
I had check guard on my account since 2003 when I opened my account with a respectful bank known as First Charter now taken over by Fifth Third who are crooked and outrageous thieves to the banking industry and who needs to have a class action law suit open against them so that the unsuspecting consumers who are being ripped off by Fifth Third can recoup some of the bogus, outrageous and atrocious fees assessed their account.
I have read most of the reports against this company and everyone is basically on the same page and have the same story to tell about this fradulent banking institution such as:
1. Unexplained Fees
2. Refusing to waive or refunds fees due to their banking errors
3. Setting up fradulent accounts against customers request
4. Deliberately overdrawing your account for their benefit
5. Delaying posting of deposits and payments
6. Delinquency charges in addition to late charges in addition to NSF charges and they just keep going and going and going, they'll put the engerizer bunny out of business at this rate not to mention having their customers running to withdraw and funds they may have left if they didn't already get it all.
7. over drawing your account deliberately
8. Bogus bonuses to draw the consumer in and then hit them with all they got
9. Punishing the unsuspected customer
10. Very, unprofessional in every sense of the word
Oh , I intent to take by business to another bank ASAP rather than to continue with these habitual thieves!! who display nothing short of unprofessional business practices at the expense of the consumer and to line their pockets with our monies.
I am appaled, angry and highly pissed off that the state of North Carolina has allowed such a company who will eventually do no good for the state and tarnish our values for banking.
North Carolina has a rep for a city build on respect, trust and morales, nothing this company displays should be apart of this great state, they shouldn't even be apart of any banking institution.
NC prides itself on values and this crooked company doesn't have any. They do as they darn well please without consequences and at the expense of the consumer.
The practices of Fith Third banking is simply bad business for all their customers who are, who will and who is currently banking with them and they need to be stoppped.
They are scrupulous and misleading the unsuspected banker, run and run for your money before they take it all!! Get Out and Get Out Now!! for it is too late.
Anyone reading my story and who which to be apart in starting a legal Class Action Law suit against Fifth Third please come forward and let yoursleves be heard, can we as people bring this company down? we sure can, we just need to stand firm behind each other and against a company that means no good to its consumers.
harrisburg, North Carolina
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIFTH-THIRD-BANK/HARRISBURG-North-Carolina-28075/FIFTH-THIRD-BANK-Thieves-Rip-off-artist-Fradulent-out-of-control-fees-and-they-dont-Giv-348633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.