Complaint Review: FIGI

• Reported By: Susan — Zephyrhills Florida USA
FIGI
3200 S Central Ave Marshfield, Wisconsin United States of America

FIGI SCAM!! Marshfield, Wisconsin

As of mid Dec 2012 I owed FIGI $59. I set up a payment schedule, where I would pay $20 Jan, Feb, March. I paid them $20 online, on Jan 9 2013. On Jan 10th I received an email from them telling me they would put me in collection if I did not pay them $78. I called. They said I owed $49. (that was after I paid the $20) I should have only owed them $39. Within 24 hours they tacked on another $10 that no one at the company can explain.

I talked to 2 cus serv reps and a gal in billing. No one seems to understand where this mysterious $10 came from. As of mid Dec 2012, I owed them $59. I received 3 payment coupons in the mail from them. Each coupon says I must pay $19 and some change for 3 months - Jan, Feb, March and then I would be all paid up.

As of Jan 9th I only owed $59 --- Now, within 24 hours a mysterious $10 fee shows up. They are indeed running a SCAM! This is why I just got done filing a complaint with the FTC. I refuse to pay them any more than the $59 I owe them.

I will never again order anything from them. I suggest you don't either. This is a very bad company to deal with. I have been ordering from Swiss Colony since the '70's and I have never had a problem. They run their company very professionally and have very good cus serv.
FIGI needs to be investigated and in my opinion, shut down. They keep ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIGI/Marshfield-Wisconsin-54404/FIGI-SCAM-Marshfield-Wisconsin-994671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIGI