Complaint Review: FILESERVE

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Nomaan — Dubai Internet United Arab Emirates
FILESERVE

FILESERVE CREDIT CARD CHARGED WITHOUT AUTHORISATION Internet

I signed up for Fileserve late last year but decided to discontinue the renewal this year and opted out of auto renewal. To my utter surprise, Fileserve has deducted the next years premium of around $70 from my CC without my consent. When I approached their CS staff, after a long wait of 5 days, I got a simple email back saying they have disabled my account as of today but I still get charged for the next year's premium. This is utterly irresponsible and radiculous. How can you charge a customer's CC when he has opted out of an auto renewal. It leads me to believe that they are running a big SCAM. To authenticate my claim, here is my complaint ticket # - 838217

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 04:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FILESERVE/internet/FILESERVE-CREDIT-CARD-CHARGED-WITHOUT-AUTHORISATION-Internet-978182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FILESERVE