Complaint Review: FINANCIAL BENEFITS - SRT

• Updated: Tue, November 25, 2003

• Reported By:riverdale Georgia
FINANCIAL BENEFITS - SRT
837 BCUI ODERIA SAINT LAURENT, Quebec Canada

FINANCIAL BENEFITS - SRT ripoff THEFT BY DECEPTION , FRAUDULENTLY RECEIVING MONEY UNDER FALSE PRETENSES SAINT LAURENT Quebec *UPDATE Financial Benefits working harder to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

UPDATE: Click Here to see how Financial Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings.

I was called and solicited for a credit card claiming if I paid them $299 they would send me a credit card for $3000. I have yet to receive the card and when trying to reach them they only give you a voice-mail number that they don't respond to. Since, this has happened I tried to remedy the situation by reporting to the bank a fraudulent deductions indeed they have breeched the verbal agreement.

All this took place on Oct. the 8th it is now Nov. 25. I have lost my money and all hope of getting justice. I now have found out that they are of no affiliations to Bank One as they claimed to me stating that they had "special permision" for person's with minor credit problems to invite you to take advantage of this program to help you build your credit.

My motto has always been never to give out financial info. over the phone but this just sounded like the break I needed. Christmas is close and that was a big part of my Christmas saving, not only have this company ripped me off but they have ripped my 2 kids off as well. I reported to the local authorities of this incident and they have currently put me in contact with the FBI. I think that this company or group of individuals will be caught up with in the long run sooner than they may belief.

Barbara
riverdale, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2003 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FINANCIAL-BENEFITS-SRT/SAINT-LAURENT-Quebec-01931/FINANCIAL-BENEFITS-SRT-ripoff-THEFT-BY-DECEPTION-FRAUDULENTLY-RECEIVING-MONEY-UNDER-FA-73112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FINANCIAL BENEFITS - SRT