Complaint Review: FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED
7000 ADAMS STREET WILLOWBROOK, Illinois U.S.A.

FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED rip off it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, WORK AT HOME SCAM WILLOWBROOK Thanks to this website! Illinois

I was reading the Baby Talk Magazine from the month of October (I believe) and came across a simple add to earn extra money from home. It really caught my eye because it was based in Illinois. So I called and left my info on their machine and within a couple of days I received their info.

It sounded so great! 55 envelopes = $55 up to 300 envelopes = $3,000. How simple. So I began to fill out the form which asked for your address and last five digits of ss#. Then all of a sudden I felt like this was too good to be true, but yet I didn't want to pass up the offer. My husband and I decided to look this company up at the Bad Business Bureau. Com and THANKS to all their reports of all the scams this company had done to people, we are so greatful we didn't go through with it.

I do hope more people use your website, because this website truley saved us a lot of money that we were going to send to this corrupt company.

J
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2003 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-UNLIMITED/WILLOWBROOK-Illinois-60527/FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-UNLIMITED-rip-off-it-was-TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE-WORK-AT-HOME-SCAM-WILLOW-68403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED