• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2003

• Reported By:Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
7000 Adams St #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

I too saw an ad in our local Advertiser. The ad offers "$550.00 per weekly income posible mailing our sales brochures from home." "Genuine opportunity. Supplies provided.."

I called to get free information. As a consequence for making the choice to be a stay-home mother we are very broke. This job sounds ideal. doesn't it???

I received the Financial Resources Unlimited info within a few days of my telephone request. It states I can earned as much as "3,000.00 and more weekly" It gives options from "Group #1-Group#4" Of course #4 is the best and you cannot get to #5 which has an earning potential of --hold your hats-- $5,000.00 per week unless you start at #4. I decided to look up this company on the internet before I sent any money. GOOD THING I DID! This site, Rip Off Report, was the 1st, 2nd and only site that popped up on the first page of my search engine.

I feel it is very important to share the last paragraph of the letter that was sent to me from Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.:

"*Please note: This is the most honest and trustworthy program around for the average home worker. We deliver everything that we promise to you. We mean every word we state. There is no advertisement required, postage is reimbersable, special advertising circulars are provided, envelopes and mailing labels are provided. Every week another package can be shipped with your paycheck, that way you never run out of work."

From everything I have read today this does not seem to be true and I will not send my $55.00 to find out if it will be true for me.

Thanks again Rip Off Report

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2003 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-UNLIMITED/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-UNLIMITED-ripoff-Willowbrook-Illinois-70220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED