Complaint Review: FINANCING ALTERNATIVE

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Cambridge Maryland
FINANCING ALTERNATIVE
565CEDAR ROAD SUITE1 CHESAPEAK, Virginia U.S.A.

FINANCING ALTERNATIVE ripoff CHESAPEAK Virginia

*Author of original report: Financing Alternive

I Pay 2,125.00 for a computer and I never recieve it,the first time I talk to someone they said I would have to wait for 120 days from May the 1st. It is September and I still have not receive anything. I trying calling and they give you a false email address.

I purchase a computer with this company and have payoff and I have not recieve anything. My phase month was february, and when I called they said that I had to wait for 120 days from May 1st, and now it is September and I still have not receive nothing. I pay 2,125.00 for a computer. I try calling but I can't get noone and the email address is false.

Ecamper
Cambridge, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FINANCING-ALTERNATIVE/CHESAPEAK-Virginia-23322/FINANCING-ALTERNATIVE-ripoff-CHESAPEAK-Virginia-273101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FINANCING ALTERNATIVE

Financing Alternive

AUTHOR: Ecamper - (U.S.A.)

It have been over year and I having hear from oneone about getting my money back or a update on my report.