• Submitted: Tue, July 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 13, 2004

• Reported By:Riverhead New York
565 Cedar Road, Suite 1 Chesapeake, VA 23322 CHESAPEAKE, Virginia U.S.A.

FINANCING ALTERNATIVES, INC ripoff, took money out of my bank account without me validating my acceptance to their offer !! CHEASAPEAKE Virginia

Financing Alternatives is fraud !!

I saw the commerical on BET about a brand new dell computer, so I decided to call and see what it was all about . They representitive told me send a voided check with my signature but I never did and in return they would send me a package. They continued to take money out of my bank account even thought they stated cleary that they weren't going to take anything out unless I sent the check back voided.This was validation for the agreement.

I never received any package and money was again taken out of my checkin account. I called the REp back and told her that I was never issued a package and she stated that it should of gotten to my adress in the mail. She said she would send another in 5-7 business days but instead I got a notice sayin that they were waiting for my validation ? Don't you think it's odd that they took money out of my account then sent a letter stating that they were waiting for my acceptance?

Riverhead, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2004 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FINANCING-ALTERNATIVES-INC/CHESAPEAKE-Virginia-23322/FINANCING-ALTERNATIVES-INC-ripoff-took-money-out-of-my-bank-account-without-me-validatin-98663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FINANCING ALTERNATIVES, INC