Complaint Review: FINDYOURDIET.COM, MYIPRODUCTS

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011

• Reported By:dunn North Carolina
FINDYOURDIET.COM, MYIPRODUCTS
FINDYOURDIET.COM, MYIPRODUCTS.COM Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-3003724
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

FINDYOURDIET.COM, MYIPRODUCTS Charged me 14.95 for each web site that I didn't sign up for Spyware, Maleware! Dunn Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

Last month on my phone bill a third party charge for 14.95 from FINDYOURDIET.COM was charged and that is the first time that I have seen such a charge on my phone bill. I called the number that was on my phone bill for this company, which is Hold billing servies (HBS billing services) at 1-800-879-4653 and they say they are going to credit the charges back. On my phone bill it says Charges applied on behalf of UnitedTel. We will see if this is credited back as they are a fraudulent company.
This month a charge from MYIPRODUCTS.COM in the amount of 14.95 was charged on my home phone account. I haven't signed up for either of these services. I called the number on my phone bill: 1-888-300-3724 and was told that I have filled out some information on the computer to sign up for this. I haven't done any such thing as I always say "no thanks" to any such offers or promotions.

This company is called ESBI on my phone bill. They will not give me back the 14.95 that they have already charged because they say that I have had access to this service, which is supposedly a voicemail box. Who needs a voice mail box when they already have one on their home phone and cell phone. They say that I have received an email, which I have no such knowledge of giving me information to use their service. They are a "rip off"!

Lynhairstylin
dunn, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FINDYOURDIETCOM-MYIPRODUCTS/nationwide/FINDYOURDIETCOM-MYIPRODUCTS-Charged-me-1495-for-each-web-site-that-I-didnt-sign-up-for-454544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FINDYOURDIET.COM, MYIPRODUCTS

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport at billinghelpnowdotcom, so that we may resolve your inquiry.

Sincerely,