Complaint Review: FINDYOURDIET.COM

• Submitted: Sat, January 03, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By:Moline Illinois
FINDYOURDIET.COM
BILLED THROUGH UNITED TEL, LLC Nationwide U.S.A.

FINDYOURDIET.COM Unauthorized reoccuring monthly bill of $14.95 hidden in my AT&T Bill Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

I use AT&T as my phone service and I have DSL through them for my internet service. My December 2008 phone bill arrived with a 14.95 charge for "new service provided and billed." The monthy service I was now being billed for was FINDYOURDIET.COM billed through United Tel, LLC. I have never delt with this company nor had I ordered any diet program from findyourdiet.com.
I am sure this is somehow tied into my DSL internet service through my phone line, but I do not know enough of how things work to know who messed up here. I did call both numbers provided in my phone bill, for findyour diet.com and both numbers were closed for the holidays. How convenient for them.

I called AT&T and they will put the charge in some kind of protest file so my credit will not be ruined for not paying it, but here is the rub. They can not stop the charge! I must get the charge stopped on my own through a number that is closed for the holidays!

I never authorized my phone company to bill me for any services other than my phone and DSL service. This has got to be illegal! Everyone check you phone bills! If this problem is not solved we will cancel our land line and change to cable modem. But...... why do we have to change our live because a scamming company like findyourdiet.com uses a real company to hide behind.

Sheri
Moline, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FINDYOURDIETCOM/nationwide/FINDYOURDIETCOM-Unauthorized-reoccuring-monthly-bill-of-1495-hidden-in-my-ATT-Bill-Int-407641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FINDYOURDIET.COM

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport at billinghelpnow dot com sothat we may resolve your inquiry.

Sincerely,