Complaint Review: FINGERHUT

• Submitted: Fri, August 30, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 30, 2002

• Reported By:newark ca
FINGERHUT
14 MCLELAND ROAD. St. Cloud, innisota U.S.A.

FINGERHUT ripoff business from hell MINNISOTA

*0:

Ok, i ordered a corner desk set and one dress. The desk was wrong color and the dress size was the wrong size. So i returned both and asked for the right orders. And yes the did send the right same product but this time the desk was broken and the dress color was the wrong color. And so i returned the items back again and canceled everything.

So I was charged for both the returns and the first item I ordered;also the late charges. yes, i did not want to pay for what i did not charge and for and for their mistake of the product and shipping.

I called fingerhut and asked them about my account and why did they charge me for it, and all the can tell me is that you did not pay and you have a late charge. But I sent everything back to UPS to ship. Fingerhut said ok thats all you have to do and we'll disregard this letter.But UPS never came to pick up the items either So.. a month later they called and asked the same thing i told them i sent it back on UPS to them and was told to disregard the situation, but they have told me they didnt recieved it and UPS. i got all the conformation letter and was told to handle everything myself?! BULLSH**.. NAH-UH!!

So they sent my account to collections and charged me full price , i didn't pay because i didnt owe anything. i called fingerhut and the collections to clear everything up, and to disregard the situation and sent me an apology leter to say sorry for the inconvinence and everything was settled.

So Guess what? a straight up lie again. after that was settled 7 months later FIngerhut sent my account to ANOTHER collection agency. Im really tired of this Company Fingerhut, just putting me through hell for no reason. a SCAM? yeah i think so. So now im stuck trying to call and call and call. and still-still accusing me of not paying. and this transaction is like almost 5 years old. what a shame.

all i have to say to people don't order from this company.i might have to sue too.

Thanks for your time to read this,
Susan

Susan
Newark, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2002 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FINGERHUT/St-Cloud-innisota-56395-1001/FINGERHUT-ripoff-business-from-hell-MINNISOTA-28570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FINGERHUT

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

they have a problem with the services,mail orders, and the customer service.