Complaint Review: FIREBIRD ROB AND RICKY

• Web:
  • Category:

FIREBIRD ROB AND RICKY sucessfull scamers Elmhurst, Illinois

*General Comment: Firebird

Rob and ricky the so-called regional office managers are some con artists this is what they do: they tell you your going to be a manager and have your owm buisness and the training is 6-9 weeks long and that the training is paid 175 dollar per day all of it is bull sh*t dont feed into it its all a scam the ffar the money the bonuses the co- worker mick rizo bobby they all together dont be no fool there all a team but believe me your not apart of the equation their using different people all over the world to make them rich by saleing their fake a*s perfume and trust me you will never see any of the money they promise you ROB AND RICKEY BUISNESS IT ALL A SCAM FIREBIRD

SINCERLY K'S & S'S

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIREBIRD-ROB-AND-RICKY/Elmhurst-Illinois-60126/FIREBIRD-ROB-AND-RICKY-sucessfull-scamers-Elmhurst-Illinois-574606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIREBIRD ROB AND RICKY

#1 General Comment

Firebird

AUTHOR: NotSure - (United States of America)

So the last two days I interviewed and was accepted to work for Firebird.  In the meeting they said that on average you'd get paid like 1200 for the 6-9 week training program, and then after that you'd be able to choose two ways you would like to be paid.  Either you can pick the 35k a year or you can decide to have a "piece of the action" which normally nets you 80k.  When I walked into the office it seemed completely different than what I thought an office of business should be.  Loud music, lots of cursing but the people were likable and friendly.  The first day I shared an interview with another person which seemed weird but I ignored it.  The second day, we had a 2-3 hour interview and this is when the doubts really came to me.  They don't sign any contracts, our responsibilities as "managers" were vague and the entire thing seemed a little sketchy.  On top of that, I think they accepted everyone that applied, and there were some people there that were horrible.  I think in both interviews, I was asked directly maybe 3 questions.  How could you give someone a manager position with such little info?  The only thing that makes me go against my better judgment is the guarantee of 35 thousand a year...how would they get out of paying me if I chose this option?  I'm still a college student so 35 thousand a year sounded pretty good.  Let me know what you think.
PS they also dropped the names Mark Larcey and Larry Hahn, and the regional managers Rob and Ricki were in Maui and Mike was the one in charge.