lunch

Complaint Review: FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION PO BOX 10180 Van Nuys CA 91410

• Submitted: Thu, August 26, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Foster city California
FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION PO BOX 10180 Van Nuys CA 91410
PO BOX 10180 Van Nuys CA 91410 Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION RIPOFFF SCAM TO HOME BUYERS, RUDE, DO NOT CARE, DOES NOT SATISFY CUSTOMERS, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, VERY BAD ON FIXING PROBLEMS If you do not like our policy - DO YOU WANT TO DISCONTINUE OUR SERVICE! Van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: Sorry such a rough time

FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION RIPOFFF, RUDE, DO NOT CARE, DOES NOT SATISFY CUSTOMERS, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, VERY BAD ON FIXING PROBLEMS VAN NUYS California.

I had 2-3 very very BAD experiences with this company. First of all The reps are so RUDE. Extremly RUDE.

In the conversations itself they asked me so If you do not like our policy - DO YOU WANT TO DISCONTINUE OUR SERVICE? One Time I had to request for emergency service - for refrigerator - which stopped working.

They gave some contractors who did fulfill their commitment, the contractor was supposed to come to my place after 3 days(for emergency problem), he called up in the morning that he is running late, and I waited whole day(took 1/2 day off from my office) and he never turned up and neither called me up and I had to take whole day off.

FirstAmerican did nothing but just took my complain. I followed with their department and never received proper response and finally gave up.

The other situation I had was to fix the kitchen stove- somebody came and fixed it and it again started malfunctioning.I called up to tell the issue and they asked me to initiate new service reuqest for which I have to pay service fee, The rep. was very rude again. When I renewed my contract- they said they will send me a free service coupon - I never received it.

It is VERY VERY FRUSTATING EXPERIENCE to DEAL with these guys. I will never in my life work with them and also would not recommend it to anybody.

Shamkant
Foster city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2004 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-AMERICAN-HOME-BUYERS-PROTECTION-PO-BOX-10180-Van-Nuys-CA-91410/Van-Nuys-California-91410/FIRST-AMERICAN-HOME-BUYERS-PROTECTION-RIPOFFF-SCAM-TO-HOME-BUYERS-RUDE-DO-NOT-CARE-DOES-105558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION PO BOX 10180 Van Nuys CA 91410

AUTHOR: Lee - (U.S.A.)

We have this warranty and have for 4 years now. Stove went out and we called them. They were nice to us and sent someone out when they said they would. Charged us what they said they would. The problem was with who they sent out. He didnt know what he was doing and charged us the fee. Said he would come back and didnt so we ended up having to call back. They sent another man out and he charged us another fee. We called company and they called him and made him bring us the check back. He was nice and said we needed a new stove. We got a new stove. It took around a month for all this but we got a brand new stove. Fridge then went out and we have been satisfied with this service also. Have been without fridge for a week now but we have coolers and ice. Home insurance company is refunding us for food lost and fridge will be fixed thursday as they said. Had to order part. I dont know what constitutes an emergency but Im pretty sure it is not the fridge going out. I hate paying the monthly fee but I sure do like not having to fork out the money for new stove and fridge.