Complaint Review: FIRST APPROVAL

• Submitted: Wed, May 21, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 21, 2003

• Reported By:GORDONSVILLE Virginia
FIRST APPROVAL
177 Main St FORT LEE, New Jersey U.S.A.

FIRST APPROVAL ripoff deceptive company FORT LEE New Jersey

I like so many others was contacted by a person named Maureen at First Approval, with a guaranteed credit card offer, and like the old saying if it sounds to good to be true it most likely is. I was asked a lot of personal questions and for my bank routing number, I did argue a bit about all of this but was assured and given contract numbers and a phone number to call 24/7 so I did indeed give the information, the next day I went online to ask more questions as the company kept putting me on hold for long periods, low and behold there they were and all the negativtiy that went along with them under this site about rip-offs.

I went to my bank to close my account as they could not assure me that the automatic payment of $299.00 could possibly go through, I urge everyone to hang up on these consciousless, vial individuals and report them immediately, we need more legislation to keep these people out of our lives. I was lucky, you may not be!
Rusty, Northern Virginia

Norma
GORDONSVILLE, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2003 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-APPROVAL/FORT-LEE-New-Jersey/FIRST-APPROVAL-ripoff-deceptive-company-FORT-LEE-New-Jersey-57797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST APPROVAL