Complaint Review: FIRST ATLANTIC SAVINGS

• Submitted: Sun, August 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 22, 2004

• Reported By:MILILANI Hawaii
FIRST ATLANTIC SAVINGS
PO BOX 3374 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

FIRST ATLANTIC SAVINGS CREDIT CARD FRAUD, RIPOFF CHAMPLAIN New York

In May 2004 First Atlantic Savings contacted me by telephone and promoted a credit card with $3,000.00 credit limit providing I paid a $299.00 fee. They took the money from my checking account. When I received a package in the mail it was not a credit card with the promised limit. It was a cataloge shopping. I telephoned the company and told them I was not interested and wanted a refund. I have telephoned them on several occasions and was told that once I send the box back to them with a letter of cancellation I would be sent a full refund.

Today this is August 2004 and I never received a full redund. I wasted a lot of time and money trying to set this straight.
Finally in my last effort I sent them a certified letter but the letter was sent back saying that the PO Box was closed. The telephone number does not work.

Neva
MILILANI, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2004 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-ATLANTIC-SAVINGS/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/FIRST-ATLANTIC-SAVINGS-CREDIT-CARD-FRAUD-RIPOFF-CHAMPLAIN-New-York-104881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST ATLANTIC SAVINGS