Complaint Review: FIRST CHOICE

• Updated: Tue, June 17, 2003

• Reported By:KANKAKEE Illinois
FIRST CHOICE
Nationwide U.S.A.

FIRST CHOICE CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP ripoff. THIS COMPANY LIED AND CHEATED ME OUT OF $298.00 FOR A FAKE CREDIT CARD. KANKAKEE ILLINOIS Nationwide

I recieved a phone call saying i could get a credit card with a $2500.00 limit all I had to do is pay a 1 time fee of 298.00 dollars. I am currently trying to build my credit so I did it. They took $298.00 out of my account on June 13th 2003. I was told I would recieve card in mail same day.

Guess what? No card. So I waited till the 17th still no card. I tried to call the number they gave me and the # is no good. They gave me the name kelly brown at ext 3137 if I had any questions so when I called there is no company this is 100% a scam.

Whomever is doing this needs to go to jail. I work hard for my money i pay all my bills on time I'm trying to be a good person but there are assholes out there that take advantage of us. Yes, I thought that would never happen to me. I was wrong! They will pay one way or another.

Chris
KANKAKEE, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2003 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-CHOICE/nationwide/FIRST-CHOICE-CREDIT-EDUCATION-GROUP-ripoff-THIS-COMPANY-LIED-AND-CHEATED-ME-OUT-OF-2980-60943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST CHOICE