Complaint Review: FIRST CLASS SALES

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 10, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Minneapolis Nationwide United States of America
PO Box 87647 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

FIRST CLASS SALES First Class Sales Angel Germain is a con artist Phoenix, Arizona

Angel Germain came to my door saying she lived around the corner and was a college student trying to raise money for a study abroad trip to London and asked if I would help by buying some atlases or other books. She is a fast talker and I agreed to help. Once she was in my home she kept contradicting herself and I actually felt bad for her because she seemed so desperate and lost. I was disturbed that the check had to be written to 'First Class Sales' but she assured me that was the company they were working with to raise money. After she left, I went right to the internet and found out she is a con artist traveling the country, so I called the police and stopped payment on my check (luckily, my bank let me do that for free). It is sad that you can no longer trust people, but the lesson has been learned. 'Angel', if you are reading this, please respect yourself a little more and get a real job. You must dislike yourself a lot doing a job like this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-CLASS-SALES/Phoenix-Arizona-/FIRST-CLASS-SALES-First-Class-Sales-Angel-Germain-is-a-con-artist-Phoenix-Arizona-601653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST CLASS SALES