Complaint Review: FIRST CONSUMER NATIONAL MASTERTRUST BANK

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:Bessemer Alabama
FIRST CONSUMER NATIONAL MASTERTRUST BANK
PO BOX 922968 NORCROSS, Georgia U.S.A.

FIRST CONSUMER NATIONAL MASTERTRUST BANK ACCT PAID OFF IN 2002 AND THEN THEY REPORTED TO COLLECTIONS 2003 NORCROSS Georgia

I refinanced my home in 2002 this is when First Consumers National Bank charge was paid off and acct closed. When I refinanced each acct(others not affiliated with FCNB) to be paid off was issued separately. FCNB reported acct to Midland Funding LLC (collection agency) in 2003 as an acct not paid accruing additional charges.

I sent Midland Funding LLC a copy of the stub showing file# and date as proof. They informed me that FCNB sold my acct to them in 2003 and I need to contact them to get it cleared up. Well, I am now living in a total diff state and no I do not have any contact information. When I do call the 800# listed they ask for a credit card# which is no longer available so they cannot help me.

Now I am receiving threatening letters from Midland Funding LLC to make payment arrangements to prevent any legal actions.

What do I need to do? Who do I contact? This is insane!

Yvonne
Bessemer, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-CONSUMER-NATIONAL-MASTERTRUST-BANK/NORCROSS-Georgia-30010/FIRST-CONSUMER-NATIONAL-MASTERTRUST-BANK-ACCT-PAID-OFF-IN-2002-AND-THEN-THEY-REPORTED-TO-315107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST CONSUMER NATIONAL MASTERTRUST BANK