Complaint Review: FIRST CONSUMERS NATIOAL BANK

• Submitted: Sat, January 20, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 20, 2007

• Reported By:palm coast Florida
FIRST CONSUMERS NATIOAL BANK
PO BOX 3910 PORTLAND, Oregon U.S.A.

FIRST CONSUMERS NATIOAL BANK, FCNB RUINED MY CREDIT! HAVE A CONSULTATION WITH A LAWYER BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE THE HARRASSMENT ANYMORE!! PORTLAND Oregon

I was a teenager when I opened my FCNB account. I believe I opened the credit card in 1996. I did buy alot, and did miss a few payments. I settled with the company in 2000 for less then owed. Then in 2003-2004 I recieved a phone call from FCNB saying I owed them. I said no and explained what I did, they said they have no record of a settlement and asked if I recieved a letter dismissing the debt. I told him no, but I will look into the situation.

I've been harrassed by FCNB for years!! They now have LHR calling me everyday. LHR threatened to sue me if I do not pay the over 3,000$ balance for a 500.00$ credit card I had when I was a teen, and PAID IT!

I've contacted a lawyer, and I have a consultation with him. So, all who've been praying for a class action suit, pray hard and hope they help us victims of FCNB and all collection agencies who took over this horrible company!

Melanie
palm coast, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2007 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-CONSUMERS-NATIOAL-BANK/PORTLAND-Oregon-97208/FIRST-CONSUMERS-NATIOAL-BANK-FCNB-RUINED-MY-CREDIT-HAVE-A-CONSULTATION-WITH-A-LAWYER-BE-231691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST CONSUMERS NATIOAL BANK