Complaint Review: FIRST DATA LEASING

• Reported By: info — cooper city Florida United States of America
FIRST DATA LEASING
1307 Walt Whitman Road Melville, New York United States of America

FIRST DATA LEASING FIRST DATA Merchant Services, Leasing Melville, New York

I agree with all of the rip-off reports relative to First Data Global. They signed me up with a merchant account in May, after two weeks they decided that I did not fit their profile and closed my merchant account. They also kept 1/2 the money that I charged about $5900. They told me they are keeping that money for 90 days incase there are any chargebacks, although they would not put that in writing. I thought that was the end of it. I said what do I do with this machine, you will have to contact another department for that. OK. Then I start receiving calls that they want to know where my insurance policy for the machine is. I said why would I have insurance on a machine that I can't use. You give me a machine and take away the account that goes with it. This machine is worthless to me, well that's too bad you still have to pay for the machine. REALLY? So i went and shut down the checking account. As I have seen on the web -- very few people get their money back that is being held by them. I have already written to the Federal Trade Commission in June... I have heard nothing from them. They could care less. This has been going on for years with First Data, nothing has been done to stop them. Now I am receiving letters that they are going to turn me into the credit bureau... HAVE AT IT. I will dispute that and go from there. Hopefully somebody will start a class action suit, I would be happy to jump on board with that.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2010 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-DATA-LEASING/Melville-New-York-11747/FIRST-DATA-LEASING-FIRST-DATA-Merchant-Services-Leasing-Melville-New-York-633782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST DATA LEASING