Complaint Review: FIRST FRANKLIN MORTGAGE COMPANY/LOAN SERVICES

• Submitted: Thu, September 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:WARRENVILLE Illinois
FIRST FRANKLIN MORTGAGE COMPANY/LOAN SERVICES
P.O. BOX 1838 PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

FIRST FRANKLIN MORTGAGE COMPAN AKAs LOAN SERVICES/ NATIONAL CITY BANK they rip me off and took my home, while I was in their loss mitagation program PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania

this company should not be in business. they and promise me that they will take my home out of foreclosure, while they put me in the loss mitagation program. they are very rude, and unprofessional. they are liers, and have no consideration about their customers. i sent them all my money i had to keep my home. this representative was a true lier. i left several messages starting in november of 2007. the first time i talk with this guy, he was shady. he would first tell me, my payment plan, when i asked about some inforamtion he had given me early on, he stated forget about what i first told you. so i said ok. he said starting in january you will send your payment of 1855.00. but i told him the last conversation we had he gave me a different amount. i think everyone should do a classaction lawsuit against this company. i don't have the money to get another home. i have 3 boys and two of them have chronic illinesses. my 15yr old is a chronic asthmatic, and i have a 2yr old who was newly diagnois with diabetes. the last thing i need is for my home to be taken away. we have no where to go. all the shelters in my county are full. i've tried to talk with some of the supervisors and they could care less if my home was taken back.everyone need to send their complaints to shut down this company. they are bad business, and do not care about their customers. this has really been a damageing loan service. now i have to move and find a place for my kids and i. this is a big burden on me as a single parent. this company communication with each department is terriable. one department don't know what the other is doing. they are big liers and the supervisors as well. they have committed a fraud that need to be alert with the attorney general office in every state they have customers. first fraklin aka's national city bank or home loan services.

Walkers
WARRENVILLE, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-FRANKLIN-MORTGAGE-COMPANYLOAN-SERVICES/PITTSBURGH-Pennsylvania-15230/FIRST-FRANKLIN-MORTGAGE-COMPAN-AKAs-LOAN-SERVICES-NATIONAL-CITY-BANK-they-rip-me-off-and-369911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST FRANKLIN MORTGAGE COMPANY/LOAN SERVICES