Complaint Review: FIRST FREEDOM MORTGAGE - TIMESHARE SAVINGS NETWORK

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:poughquag New York
FIRST FREEDOM MORTGAGE - TIMESHARE SAVINGS NETWORK
6570 GRIFFIN ROAD SUITE 103 DAVIE, Florida U.S.A.

FIRST FREEDOM MORTGAGE - TIMESHARE SAVINGS NETWORK SWALLOWED UP BY A CON ARTIST, PERSUASIVE, LURRED ME INTO A DECEITFUL FARUDULANT DEAL TO MARKET MY TIME SHARE LOCATED IN KISSIMEE FLORIDA DAVIE Florida

I stupidly surfed the internet for help in selling a time share I own in Florida.
Thinking I had stumbled into a service that could help I left my cell phone number as reqeusted.

Shortly after I was contacted by a Geoge Hadden (his cell 1-954-687-7231) and the con conversation began. I was lurred into a "deal" that would market and sell my time share. His personality, gentleman like phone manner, his reference to the better business bureau and the experiece he was calling upon after sserveral phone calls sold me.

After a few back and forth phone calls about the contract whether to fax it or mail it- it arrived with incorrect information on it-changing it and returning it I received a phone call from Geroge explaining that to begin it woudl require a payment of $684.00- I shared that I misunderstood- what was that for as I was under the impression initially that they would be paid at closing- after explaining this is the cost to them for marketing and advertisement etc- I paid it with my AM. Express Card on 10/27/07.

Since then- I have had no contact with anyone from Timeshare Network- First Freedom Mortgage- and since time ran away with me through the holidays -on Monday 3/10/08 I decided to spend the time to catch up with these people- after calling every number I had I became suspicious and realized that I had been had.

I have since called AM EX explaining what happened and they are suspending and disputing the charge.

Marie
poughquag, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-FREEDOM-MORTGAGE-TIMESHARE-SAVINGS-NETWORK/DAVIE-Florida-33314/FIRST-FREEDOM-MORTGAGE-TIMESHARE-SAVINGS-NETWORK-SWALLOWED-UP-BY-A-CON-ARTIST-PERSUASI-317772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST FREEDOM MORTGAGE - TIMESHARE SAVINGS NETWORK