Complaint Review: FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL

• Reported By: tangoymas — new york New York United States of America
FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL
106 pinehurst ave apt # C2 new york, New York United States of America

FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL Tango y mas LLC Director new york, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Issue is Resolved!

*Consumer Comment: scam artist

*Consumer Comment: Want help?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Issue is Resolved!

I  was looking for  an apartment with a backyard  in NYC I found info in  Craig's list  that there was an apt avail. for 600 dollars I should have  noticed the Scam here  but  I  called and spoke  to a man named PHILL and he  told me  that I had to  payed 1 dollar  to join their website, the  they would send me  a list  of apts  the next day, they never did and  i tried to call to cancel before i got charged the 29 dollars a month fee.and i couldn't get through until they charged me that amount  with out providing me  with the information about the rentals. any way  I finaly ge through and they  said that I had to pay 12 dollars for cancelation  when they told me I could cancel anytime  with out charge.

I just want to le tother people know not to belive everything FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL  says!!!

They are a  rip off  and a BIG TIME SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-HOUSE-FINANCIAL/new-york-New-York-10033/FIRST-HOUSE-FINANCIAL-Tango-y-mas-LLC-Director-new-york-New-York-771844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Issue is Resolved!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

scam artist

AUTHOR: verpit - (United States of America)

They hung up me at least 5 times. i will never use them, And i hope no ones else goes through what i went through. Spent 5 hours trying to get set up with services. But frank in the California location did me a favor my leaving on hold. So i never gave my credit card info... SCAM ARTIST!!!!!

Want help?

AUTHOR: Thomas - (United States of America)

Don't hang up on me when i call..

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Issue is Resolved!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - (U.S.A.)

Please send us an email or give a call to our customer service to receive your lists. Thank you!