Complaint Review: FIRST LINE SECURITY

• Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Michael — Napa California United States of America
FIRST LINE SECURITY
99 PINE STREET 3RD FLOOR ALBANY, New York United States of America

FIRST LINE SECURITY SECURITY ASSOCIATES INTERNATIONAL/ SAI ALARM SYSTEM NEVER WORKED - HUGE RIP OFF!!! ALBANY, New York

First Line Security is a Big Scam!

The Alarm System never worked. I called many times. No one ever came out to repair it so I refused to pay. They sent me to collections. I tried talking to them and wrote a couple letters. Nothing has ever happened. They do not want to fix the alarm system or make a customer happy. I even received a phone call today after more than 3 years! I told them to lose my phone number because they are not getting anymore money out of me.

I understand the company went bankrupt and has been linked to scamming consumers.

The BBB has given them an F Rating.

If you are ever approached by the company slam the door in their face. Do not sign a contract with them or you will be very sorry. First Line Security is the worst company I have encountered in my entire life!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-LINE-SECURITY/ALBANY-New-York-12207/FIRST-LINE-SECURITY-SECURITY-ASSOCIATES-INTERNATIONAL-SAI-ALARM-SYSTEM-NEVER-WORKED-HUG-677060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST LINE SECURITY