• Report: #419582

• Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:kissimmee Florida
FIRST MAGNUS/HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL/ AURORA LOAN SERVICES
AURORALOANSERVICES.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

FIRST MAGNUS/HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL/ AURORA LOAN SERVICES AURORA DID NOT SEND A LETTER INFORMING ME THAT THEY ARE THE NEW MORTGAGEE, FOUND OUT VIA MY INSURANCE, CALLED AURORA THEY REFUSED TO TALK TO ME OR ACCEPT MY PAYMENTS KISSIMMEE FLORIDA

I DISCOVERED AURORA LOAN SERVIECS WAS THE NEW MORTGAGEE WHEN I GOT A STATEMENT FROM MY INSURANCE BROKER LAST JUNE 2008. UP UNTIL THEN I WAS PAYING HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL AND BEFORE THAT FIRST MAGNUS IN AROZINA THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS.

HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL SOLD THE LARGER LEIN TO AURORA WITHOUT INFORMING ME OR SENDING A LETTER IN MY BROTHERS NAME TO MY ADDRESS. I CALLED AURORA CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMIDEATELY THEY REFUSED TO TALK TO ME BECAUSE THE HOUSE IS IN MY BROTHERS NAME EVEN THOUGH I MADE THE DOWNPAYMENT AND PAY THE MORTGAGE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I COULD NOT GET A MORTGAGE IN MY NAME BECAUSE I BECAME DISABLED AND MY CREDIT TANKED SO HE OFFERED TO SIGN FOR THE MORTGAGE. I MOVED INTO MY HOUSE AND AFTER PAYING $1113.36 WHICH I AGREED TO PAY I GOT A NOTICE FROM FIRST MAGNUS INFORMING ME THAT I WAS IN DEFAULT TURNS OUT THERE WAS ANOTHER LOAN FOR $446 WHICH I DID NOT AGREE TO AND HE CLAIMED HER NEVER SIGNED FOR.

I SPOKE TO ALANA AT FIRST MAGNUS SHE TOLD ME THE LOAN WAS SOLD TO HOMECOMINGS AND I HAVE TO NOW TAKE IT UP WITH THEM. I CALLED HOMECIMINGS AND SPOKE TO LOUIS WHO REFUSED TO GIVE HIS LAST NAME HE TOLD ME THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO SINCE THEY WERE NOT A PART OF THE CLOSING. I WROTE TO THE FLA AND NJ ATTORNEY GENERAL TO LET THEM KNOW I GOT A BAD MORTGAGE. I ALSO WROTE TO THE DEPATMENT OF INSURANCE AND BANKING. WHO FOUND THAT THEY WERE IN VIOLATION OF FL STATUTES 494. HOMECOMINGS AS I SAID BEFORE SOLD THE LARGER LEIN TO AURORA I SENT THEM A PAYMENT AND THEY REFUSED IT. THEY FILED FORECLOSURE EVEN THOUGH MY PAYMENTS ARE CURRENT WITH HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL. I NEED HELP. I NEED AN ATTORNEY WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?

S. k
kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-MAGNUSHOMECOMINGS-FINANCIAL-AURORA-LOAN-SERVICES/nationwide/FIRST-MAGNUSHOMECOMINGS-FINANCIAL-AURORA-LOAN-SERVICES-AURORA-DID-NOT-SEND-A-LETTER-INFO-419582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST MAGNUS/HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL/ AURORA LOAN SERVICES