Complaint Review: FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHA

• Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:wilmington North Carolina
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHA
OMAHA, Nebraska U.S.A.

FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHA harrassing phone calls @8:30 am-after 9pm every day 7days a week delinqent acct. OMAHA Nebraska

i sometimes pick up my phone to speak to these people, otherwise i have caller id. i have told these persons i am paying my debt as afforded, on time & not walking away from my responsibilities.

i am an unemployed single senior citizen & my priority is the roof over my head, but they want their pound of flesh now or they will keep harrassing me they told me.

find me a job & i will pay my debt in full to get these people off my back @ 27.99% which they are charging me from 10.99%.

Phyllis
wilmington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-NATIONAL-BANK-OF-OMAHA/OMAHA-Nebraska-68103-0331/FIRST-NATIONAL-BANK-OF-OMAHA-harrassing-phone-calls-830-am-after-9pm-every-day-7days-a-w-457121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHA