Complaint Review: FIRST NATIONAL BENEFITS -AKA- FIRST NATIONAL GOVERNMENT GRANTS BENEFIT

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2005

• Reported By:SAN JOSE California
FIRST NATIONAL BENEFITS -AKA- FIRST NATIONAL GOVERNMENT GRANTS BENEFIT
15720 JOHN J. DOWNY DR. SUITE #300 CHARLOTTE, NC 28277 CHARLOTTE, North Carolina U.S.A.

FIRST NATIONAL BENEFITS -AKA- FIRST NATIONAL GOVERNMENT GRANTS BENEFIT ripoff, FALSE GOVERNMENT GRANT INFO, HEALTH BENEFITS, ALL LIES, FALSE INFO, MONEY, RECORDING CHARLOTTE North Carolina

I recieved a call one morning from a personwhom was very persistant. I am a full time student and a single mother of two. The lady that called me was getting very annoyed with all of the questions I had, and she was assuring me that I would be billed $29.95 for government grant information, and extra info that might help me with school.

They put on a recording and had me answer questions. When I did not recieve what they told me I would recieve, which was mainly a $100 check for trying it out, I called the phone number they gave me, the women was no help, she told me to bad because nothing could be done I would not get the $29.95 back. So then I cancelled everything with them, or so I thought.

Then a about one week later they cashed a check for $299.95 from my acount, without my permission, and it was their own check and did not even have my signiture. I then called the 8004101682 number and it was disconnected. I guess they don't care whether or not the people they steel from have a family to feed.

Maria
SAN JOSE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-NATIONAL-BENEFITS-AKA-FIRST-NATIONAL-GOVERNMENT-GRANTS-BENEFIT/CHARLOTTE-North-Carolina-28277/FIRST-NATIONAL-BENEFITS-AKA-FIRST-NATIONAL-GOVERNMENT-GRANTS-BENEFIT-ripoff-FALSE-GOVE-129801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST NATIONAL BENEFITS -AKA- FIRST NATIONAL GOVERNMENT GRANTS BENEFIT