Complaint Review: FIRST NATIONAL CARD

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2001

• Reported By:montgomery al
FIRST NATIONAL CARD
61 WEST UTAH #63 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA U.S.A.

first national card ripoff artists

*0:

I WAS SENT A CREDIT CARD, I CALLED THE ACTIVATION NUMBER, AND WAS TOLD THAT 100.00 WOULD BE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. TO ACTIVATE, STUPIDLY, I GAVE THEM PERMISSION.

THAT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO, AS OF TODAY, THEY HAVE TAKEN OUT 400.00 AND I GOT A STATEMENT SAYING THEY HAVE TO TAKE OUT, 19.99 FOR RUSH PROCESSING, 49.99 FOR PAYMENT SECURITY BENEFIT, 49.99 FOR PURCHASE PROTECTION AND 49.99 FOR PREFERRED CUSTOMER BENEFIT.

WHEN I TOLD THEM I JUST WANTED MY MONEY BACK, I WAS GIVEN ANOTHER PHONE # TO CALL, BUT, I CAN NEVER GET THRU, I DID GET TO TALK TO SOMEONE ONCE WHO GAVE ME ANOTHER #, BUT I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR 45MIN.

NO ONE WILL GIVE ME AN ANSWER, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP.
THANKS. LINDA FOLEY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-NATIONAL-CARD/LAS-VEGAS-NEVADA-89102/first-national-card-ripoff-artists-7866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST NATIONAL CARD