Complaint Review: FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT CARD - LEGACY VISA

• Submitted: Tue, September 28, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 28, 2004

• Reported By:West Hollywood California
FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT CARD - LEGACY VISA
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota U.S.A.

FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT CARD-LEGACY VISA credit card fraud SIOUX FALLS South Dakota

9/25/04 Saturday, 2004 I recieved Legacy VISA card and written noticifation, I have been approved for credit limit of $250.

I share the common motive, I am in credit repair mode. I need to re-establish a revolving credit line. So I bite. Next, my normal reaction is to activate by 1-800 #, (I didn't have to activate this card) I never replied by phone, fax or mail to authorize this credit card. I never accepted this offer.

I read the initial credit card contract and disclosure statement.
There is an "acceptance" fee $119( 1 time only). Annual fee $50 APR 18.9% monthly participation fee $6 ($72 annually) Processing fee $0.

I NEVER authorized any of my personal information to this company. I never gave First National Credit Card my social security #. I called 888-883-9824 voice recorder ask for my card # and last 4 digits of my social #, MY SOCIAL SEC#. This is scary. It's only been four days. Since letter recieved. On a 30 day billing cycle, my so-called credit limit is $250, my available credit is $75, Transactions $-119 (accpt fee) $-6 (participation fee), $-50 annual chrg

This list is currently #104 victims. The original report was 8/30/2001. I need follow up on any further information needed to this investigation. I need resolution. I will follow up with local, state and federal officials. I am willing to testify in a court of law regarding this company. I have all original documents pertaining to this investigation.

Gregory
West Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2004 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-NATIONAL-CREDIT-CARD-LEGACY-VISA/SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-57117-5097/FIRST-NATIONAL-CREDIT-CARD-LEGACY-VISA-credit-card-fraud-SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-110664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT CARD - LEGACY VISA