Complaint Review: FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT CARD-LEGACY VISA

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2005

• Reported By:HESPERIA California
FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT CARD-LEGACY VISA
FIRSTNATIONALCC SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota U.S.A.

FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT CARD LEGACY VISA EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE IT LEGACY VISA SIOUX FALLS South Dakota

I browsed the Rip-off website a lot last night. I found it when I was trying to locate the website for First National Credit Card---Legacy Visa. I used to have it but lost it when I messed up my computer. Many were asking how to find their website.

Those of you who have a card know that they do not provide that information on their billing statements. However, the do provide on-line account information, payments, etc.

Well I gave up my late night browsing and being pissed off I decided to call there 888 number this morning. The Rep kindly gave me the web address. I therefore decided to give it to all of you. So jot this down for your reference:

FIRSTNATIONALCC.COM

Boy I should have thought of that one. Take care!

Jill
HESPERIA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-NATIONAL-CREDIT-CARD-LEGACY-VISA/SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-68103-2677/FIRST-NATIONAL-CREDIT-CARD-LEGACY-VISA-EMAIL-ADDRESS-FOR-THOSE-WHO-DONT-HAVE-IT-LEGACY-VI-129896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT CARD-LEGACY VISA