Complaint Review: FIRST NATIONAL GOVERNMENT GRANTS

• Submitted: Fri, June 17, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 17, 2005

• Reported By:RIVERDALE Georgia
FIRST NATIONAL GOVERNMENT GRANTS
firstnationalgovernmentgrant.com MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

FIRST NATIONAL Government GRANTS rip off MIAMI Florida

I was called on 6/15/05 I too thought these people wanting my routing number was a little much but the chance to get $12,500 is kind of overwhelming they said they work for the government and they wouldn't do anything illegal they said there was a charge of $30 but that I'm getting a $100 voucher cashable at any bank... I just talked to these people yesterday but it seemed funny so I was looking for them on the internet when I came across this. It's still too early to know if I'm a victim or not, so what I need to know is, has anyone ever actually received ANY money maybe even the $100 voucher they promised?

Patricia
RIVERDALE, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2005 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-NATIONAL-GOVERNMENT-GRANTS/MIAMI-Florida/FIRST-NATIONAL-Government-GRANTS-rip-off-MIAMI-Florida-146517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST NATIONAL GOVERNMENT GRANTS