Complaint Review: FIRST OVERSEA BANK

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Ray — Brooklyn New York United States of America
FIRST OVERSEA BANK

FIRST OVERSEA BANK Jorge Shadden I paid loan fees and I was never funded. Mr. Jorge Shadden kept coming back asking for additional fees even after he stated that there were no more fees. He is nothing more than a liar and a crook , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Big ol fat scam

I tried to get a loan through First Oversea Bank. I was asked to send transfer fees to Mr. Felix Boateng, but I was never funded. Mr. Jorge Shadden then emailed that he assured me the loan would be transfer and I paid a fee to Mr. Henry Walker. He stated there would not be any more fees, but came back that I had to pay a Cost of transfer for IRS Income Tax and bank fees which do not exist because a loan is borrowed money and not considered an income. These guys are bumch of crooks and criminals who need to be stopped. I have no problem paying a loan fee as long as I am funded but these guys are scamming people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-OVERSEA-BANK/internet/FIRST-OVERSEA-BANK-Jorge-Shadden-I-paid-loan-fees-and-I-was-never-funded-Mr-Jorge-Sha-1004019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST OVERSEA BANK

Big ol fat scam

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

LEGAL loans do not require a fee upfront - this is just a scam!