Complaint Review: FIRST PERFORMANCE RECOVERY - OSI/GULF STATE CREDIT-GTE MOB - RESG-LVNV FUNDING

• Submitted: Thu, September 07, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 07, 2006

• Reported By:arcadia Florida
FIRST PERFORMANCE RECOVERY - OSI/GULF STATE CREDIT-GTE MOB - RESG-LVNV FUNDING
4901 NW 17TH WAY, SUITE 201 FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.

FIRST PERFORMANCE RECOVERY - OSI - GULF STATE CREDIT GTE MOB - RESG-LVNV FUNDING RipOff FORT LAUDERDALE Florida

They Said I had a Phone which I did Not, This was 8-10 years ago. I called the People and told them I didn't have this Phone they said They had my SS# I told them at the time my Purse was stolen with Everything inside. The Person said thank you and they would Handle it. Remind you this was 8-10 years ago.

Now my sister lives in another State, They have been Calling her and sending her Mail with my Name on it. I want this to Stop. Someone gave me the Information on Who took my Purse and I told these people that. They took his Name and Location.

So why are they still bothering me and my Family?

S
arcadia, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2006 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-PERFORMANCE-RECOVERY-OSIGULF-STATE-CREDIT-GTE-MOB-RESG-LVNV-FUNDING/FORT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33009-3771/FIRST-PERFORMANCE-RECOVERY-OSI-GULF-STATE-CREDIT-GTE-MOB-RESG-LVNV-FUNDING-RipOff-FO-210008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST PERFORMANCE RECOVERY - OSI/GULF STATE CREDIT-GTE MOB - RESG-LVNV FUNDING

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC