Complaint Review: FIRST PERMIER BANKCARD

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
FIRST PERMIER BANKCARD
Unknown Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

FIRST PERMIER BANKCARD I have been scammed. I thought that First Premier Bank would help build my credit, as they say they will, but they have caused me more money than its worth. Sioux Falls South Dakota

My credit limit was suppose to be $250.00; but by time I received my credit card they had already charged outrageous fees and i had pretty much NOTHING in credit.

It is a shame that they can take advantage of people; this company needs to be shut down!!

PETER
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-PERMIER-BANKCARD/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota/FIRST-PERMIER-BANKCARD-I-have-been-scammed-I-thought-that-First-Premier-Bank-would-help-b-287778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST PERMIER BANKCARD