Complaint Review: FIRST PREMIER BANK

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2002

• Reported By:Wichita Falls Tx
FIRST PREMIER BANK
P.O.BOX 5519 SIOUX FALLS, S.D U.S.A.

APPLIED FOR A MASTERCARD FIRST PRIEMER BANK RIP-OFF

I APPLIED FOR THEIR CREDIT REBUILDING CARD,GOT TWO CARDS,
DID NOT CALL TO ACTIVATE THEM AND I GET TWO STATEMENTS,ONE FOR 173.00 AND ANOTHER FOR 193.00.

SO I CALL, THEY TELL ME I DON'T NEED TO CALL AND ACTIVATE THEM.
THEY WERE ACTIVATED BEFORE I RECIEVED THEM!!!!

IF YOU DONT HAVE TO CALL TO ACTIVATE A CREDIT CARD AND GIVE YOU'R MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME, THEN ANYONE IN THIER DOG COULD USE THEM WHETHER I RECIEVED THEM OR NOT...

SO I'M CUTTING THE SCAM CARDS UP ,PUTTING THEM IN THE MAIL.
I DID NOT USE THEM OR AM I GOING TO PAY FOR THEM,BOTH HAD A 300.00 CREDIT LIMIT.IM NOT PAYING 200.00 FOR THEM SENDING ME A PEICE OF PLASTIC THAT I DID NOT USE!!!

IF THIS GOES AGAINST MY CREDIT REPORT,THEN THAT WILL BE THE BEST BAD CREDIT I EVER HAD.

SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO FIRST PREMIER BANK IS BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME,HA HA HA ......IF THEY CALL THIS THE FUTURE CARD,WERE IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!
NO SWEAT IN TEXAS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-PREMIER-BANK/SIOUX-FALLS-SD-57117-5519/APPLIED-FOR-A-MASTERCARD-FIRST-PRIEMER-BANK-RIP-OFF-13548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST PREMIER BANK