• Report: #381974

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:Bone Idaho

FIRST SOURCE ADVANTAGE Rude reps to collect a debt from my son SYRACUSE New York

I have been getting phone call from I am assuming a deb collection place calling themselves First Source Advantage.They wanted to speak to a Katie.I told them they must have wrong number.They go on to give last name.I figured out they were referring to my son.They wanted to know how to get in touch with him.My is over eighteen does not live with us.They only use their last names. This person called himself Mr Glover,if that is even his real name.Had this big long extension number eight digits long.Please! who uses a eight digit ext number! So I contact my son he has no idea who these people are.I had asked Mr Glover if he was a bank,credit card place ext.Got smart mouthed with me.Said he could not disclose any information other than he needed my son to call him back. I had my son call him.He wanted post dated checks to pay for a Debt that was turned over from Capitol One.He also wanted my son to send a Western Union Payment.I told my son no way!!! I dont even know if this place is ligit.I have found reports that they are not.I aslo googled this phone numbers.They are harrasing people non-stop.If my son owes this debt he should pay it back. Mr Glover also says he sent letters to our home address.There has never been any letters sent to us.I hold my sons mail for him.My son has also stated he has got no letter from them.They will have to send documentation for us to believe they are legit. I aslo found another lady had sent post dated checks.They had got into her bank account and kept taking money!!!

Please Be warned I think this First Source Advantage is Fraudulant.Please be aware! We are taking steps with the Better Bussiness Bureau to have them throughly checked out.My son will send no money to them until we have written documentation and the Bettter Bussiness Bureau has them investigated.

Nicole S
Bone, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-SOURCE-ADVANTAGE/SYRACUSE-New-York-14228/FIRST-SOURCE-ADVANTAGE-Rude-reps-to-collect-a-debt-from-my-son-SYRACUSE-New-York-381974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST SOURCE ADVANTAGE