Complaint Review: FIRST TEXAS HOMES

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
207 Palomino Court FORT WORTH, Texas U.S.A.

I've read all of your terrible stories and I guess I might as well add my name to the long list I just would like to thank everyone for voicing there nightmares. Like the one guy stated I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOW ABOUT FIRST TEXAS HOMES because it would have saved me months of stress !!!! Unlike many of you who had your home built by FIRST TEXAS HOME .. My home was built by GALLERY CUSTOM HOMES however my book say's FIRST TEXAS, so I type in FIRST TEXAS AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW.... I GET GALLERY CUSTOM HOMES AS WELL !! both companies are owned by the VanWolfswinkel brothers, I assume when they started building in FORT WORHT they changed the name because to many people knew about the horrifying work of FIRST TEXAS !!!!

It surprise me that when you type they name into Google, yahoo or any other major search engine you will not see anything from WWW.RIPOFFREPORT.COM about them? I know if I would have read something about them one here I would have never thought about doing business with them. Like I mentioned in my last post if some one could post a list of the things to look out for, who do contact for different purposes it would be greatly appreciated.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-TEXAS-HOMES/FORT-WORTH-Texas/FIRST-TEXAS-HOMES-FIRST-TEXAS-HOMES-RIPOFF-FORT-WORTH-Texas-272923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST TEXAS HOMES