Complaint Review: FIRSTENBERG Machinery Co. Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, October 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Modesto California
FIRSTENBERG Machinery Co. Inc.
867 S. 19th Richmond, CA. Richmond, California USA

FIRSTENBERG Machinery Co. Inc. Andy Frstenberg DOES NOT PAY SERVICE CALLS! Richmond California

*Author of original report: I got the Bankruptcy notice

I was called in to FIRSTENBERG for technical service on a packageing machine. It was on a Friday, and the customer had flown in from out of town. Since I had to travel also to get there, it was decided for the customer to stay over, and meet on that Saturday. The equipment was burned up from improperly connecting power. I correctly connected power, replaced several components, and ran a demonstration and operational check out for the customer. The customer bought the equipment, and advised me they only bought it because I set it up. I asked for a P.O. number, or a business card from the owner, Andy, and was told " he does not play that way". I forwarded an invoice, no overtime for weekend work, for $532.00 . I googled the company, and saw other Rip Off Reports. I advised the customer buying the machine, and they advised Andy they would pay me. Andy called me, promised to send a check, and it has been months. No pay. No return calls. The customer paid Andy in full, and did not withold my payment for me. Beware, Blacklist, do not service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRSTENBERG-Machinery-Co-Inc/Richmond-California/FIRSTENBERG-Machinery-Co-Inc-Andy-Frstenberg-DOES-NOT-PAY-SERVICE-CALLS-Richmond-Calif-1091559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRSTENBERG Machinery Co. Inc.

I got the Bankruptcy notice

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

Received a letter from an attorney, stating Firstenberg had filed bankruptcy!