Complaint Review: FITNESS DYNAMICS / Comprehensive Pain Management Spec.

• Submitted: Sat, July 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 18, 2009

• Reported By:scottsdale Arizona
FITNESS DYNAMICS / Comprehensive Pain Management Spec.
15725 Pomerado Rd # 107 POWAY, California U.S.A.

FITNESS DYNAMICSFITNESS DYNAMICS / Comprehensive Pain Management Spec. Fitness Dynamic Owner Greg Lara Is A Fraud POWAY California

Yes, I have done business with this Greg Lara fellow. The eqquipment I bought was warn out and had missing parts. He said he would issue a refund. Weeks went by, he finally sent me my check. HIS CHECK BOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it. I did my research I typed in google . com. and entered his 480-634-5482. I than entered his name Greg Lara checks, just to see if anybody had this problem. Wow! I can't believe this guy, not only does he have bad business traits. He Rips Hookerers Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently, he write them bad checks as well. I thought I needed to write some kind of report, I haven't yet recovered my money. He isn't paying the hookers he apparently gets. So I am wondering why the $4800.00 I gave him is so hard to get back. This is my warning to all who see this. Don't Do Business With Greg A. Lara!

Thank You. Emma scottsdale, Arizona

lauren77
scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2009 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FITNESS-DYNAMICS-Comprehensive-Pain-Management-Spec/POWAY-California-92064/FITNESS-DYNAMICSFITNESS-DYNAMICS-Comprehensive-Pain-Management-Spec-Fitness-Dynamic-O-471145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FITNESS DYNAMICS / Comprehensive Pain Management Spec.