Complaint Review: FIVE POINT CAPITAL EQUIPMENT LEASING

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By:Carrollton Georgia
FIVE POINT CAPITAL EQUIPMENT LEASING
10525 VISTA SORRENTO PARKWAY SAN DIEGO, California United States of America

FIVE POINT CAPITAL EQUIPMENT LEASING STILL WAITING ON MY MONEY OR MY MACHINE SAN DIEGO California

I received a card in the mail for $100,00.00 pre approved for equipment leasing. When I notified you I had to submit a credit report. Then a day later you notified me that my credit was approved and that I needed to send you $3,963.00 for the lease on my machine. They asked for a certified check which I sent and than a week later said that I needed to send a check on my company and that they were sending my certified check back in the mail. Well, it has been two weeks, and I have not received the money back yet!! Everytime I call they give me another story. They even give me a receipt to track the mail and I went online to track it and even contacted the post office and they said the number did not exist. Well, I feel I have really be ripped off by five point capital. I just finished leasing another piece of equipment and never had one problem with them. Don't let them fool you when they say your are pre-apprioved!!!! Now I am waiting to see if they step up to the plate and resume responsibility for my funds.

Deryl Perry/Perry Enterprise LLC

Deryl perry Carrollton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIVE-POINT-CAPITAL-EQUIPMENT-LEASING/SAN-DIEGO-California-92121/FIVE-POINT-CAPITAL-EQUIPMENT-LEASING-STILL-WAITING-ON-MY-MONEY-OR-MY-MACHINE-SAN-DIEGO-Cal-279103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIVE POINT CAPITAL EQUIPMENT LEASING