Complaint Review: FIrst National Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2005

• Reported By:canton Ohio
FIrst National Benefits
7011 N.W 87th Ave. Miami, Florida 33178 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

First National Benefits ripoff Miami Florida

First National benefits
8350 whileshire BLVD suite 200
Beverly Hills,CA 90211

same memo different address I got the printed pic of it all! on the internet they just took it out of my bank
first mert 728551 that was the number an account they took it from without my I did not know this was here until now on the internet same memo ! I want a law suit an my money back for I have attachment on my computer to show what happened an I i just dont know how tosend it to you ? have papers!
33o-265-2434 44705
valerie mcknight steve james ID first national care benefits 29.95 1-800-923-8939 lakesha female that did the call to get my bank account confirmation 12708692 8/03/05 all false 1-800-410-1682
my first merit bank I just got charged 299.95 on my bank that i never agreed to be taken out
330 453- 8256 eric manager first merit canton ohio

canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2005 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIrst-National-Benefits/Miami-Florida-331781/First-National-Benefits-ripoff-Miami-Florida-155026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIrst National Benefits