Complaint Review: FJ Pollock

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Di — Lincoln Delaware United States of America
FJ Pollock
1251 South Perry Road Plainfield, Indiana United States of America

FJ Pollock Straight Talk They sent me a junk and won't refund my money until up to 30 after they get the junk. took them 2 minutes to take my money Plainfield, Indiana

Straight talk wireless sent me a phone that didn't work from day one. Refuse to refund or even start the refund process until they recieve the phone they sent me that did not work.

They got the money from my account in two minutes. Want me to wait for 30 days to refund me. FJ Pullock will not even speak to a one time faithful user of this service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FJ-Pollock/Plainfield-Indiana-46168/FJ-Pollock-Straight-Talk-They-sent-me-a-junk-and-wont-refund-my-money-until-up-to-30-aft-995357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FJ Pollock