Complaint Review: FJR Advisors, Inc (aka Never Cold Call Again)

• Submitted: Thu, November 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: Scott — San Jose California United States of America
FJR Advisors, Inc (aka Never Cold Call Again)
1141 N Loop 1604 E, Ste 105 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

FJR Advisors, Inc , Never Cold Call Again, Frank J Rambauskas Frank J Rambauskas SCAM ARTIST? San Antonio, Texas

I wish I had taken the time to research Frank Rambauskas and FJR Advisors, Inc on this site before I ordered my 30-day "free" trial to his Never Cold Call Again system; what a SCAM.

My experience has been similar to what many others have reported on this site.  I ordered ONE copy of the Never Cold Call system, and voila, I received a second copy a few days after the first one arrived...

When I questioned the company through the support ticket service they use, I was told that I "must have accidentally hit the order button twice", and they'd be happy to refund the shipping charge - once I completed all that they require for submitting a return, which cost me almost as much at the post office as the illegally charged $9.25 shipping fee.

They did refund that money; however, they still charged me $97 for the second copy that I did not order, and now I cannot get a response to my support ticket request for a refund.

Frank's company may simply have logistical issues, but it sure feels like he's borrowing a little bit of money from a whole lot of people, for just a short time, before he gives it back.  I wonder how much interest he collects on these funds?

If anyone reading this is considering the 30-day trial, my advice is DON'T.  The information is not even worth the $9.25 shipping charge, which I suspect Mr. Rambauskas knows, and is the amount per transaction he likely uses to forecast his sales revenues.

All in all, the material and the information is probably worth the cost of gas to drive to the local library and ask the librarian how s/he "sells" library cards...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FJR-Advisors-Inc-aka-Never-Cold-Call-Again/San-Antonio-Texas-78232/FJR-Advisors-Inc-Never-Cold-Call-Again-Frank-J-Rambauskas-Frank-J-Rambauskas-SCAM-ARTI-796808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FJR Advisors, Inc (aka Never Cold Call Again)