Complaint Review: FJR Advisors, Inc

• Submitted: Mon, May 16, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 16, 2011

• Reported By: Nathanv — Johannesburg Internet South Africa
FJR Advisors, Inc
FJR Advisors, Inc. 1141 N. Loop 1604 E. Suite 105 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

FJR Advisors, Inc Never Cold Call Again Frank Rumbauskas is a ghost, frauster and thief - Takes your money without Delivering on Goods San Antonio, Texas

Its so interesting to find so many reports of similar nature on Rip Off Report. It seems Frank Rumbauskas is an extremely stealthy rip-off artist with tons of experience in the Big Hustle.

After reading a very intriguing report.....excuse me......reportS, I have now established that this site seems to be the only platform to recieve any kind of response from the uncontactable team of Never Cold Call Again.

I ordered my "life changing" package on the 06/04/2011 from their website: www.nevercoldcall.com and eagerly anticipated its arrival, understanding shipping could take a little longer to get to South Africa.

Suprise surprise, it never arrived and I was diligently billed the full amount on the 08/05/2011.

With absolutely no way of getting a hold of the Never Cold Call Again team, besides opening a support ticket, I decided to........Open a support ticket.

I opened the support ticket on the 09/05/2011 to inform them of my disappointment and my request for a refund........No response! I then got an email from the support desk to say that I should follow the return instructions on their website. Please explain to me how I should return a product that I have not recieved.

I then sent a reply email to this address stating that I can't return a product that I have not recieved. I re-opened my supprt ticket and sent another msg stating this fact. 11/05/2011 The same email was sent to me stating that I should follow the return instructions. (Mmmmm)

I then re-opened another ticket. 16/05/2011

Realizing that the support ticket scenario would get me nowhere, I decided try and call them on the telephone number: 00 1 949 200 7549, which has some sort of incoherrant voice mail that refers you back to the support ticket process. (OMG!!!!!!)

I then googled "Scam NeverColdCall" and presto, I landed up at this website. I read through a couple of reports to find one the I would like to use as an example.

url: http://www.ripoffreport.com/corrupt-companies/fjr-advisors-neverco/fjr-advisors-nevercoldcall-c-8b59f.htm

This is pretty much the story that I have just given. WOW!!!! imagine that!!!

What amazes me is that it clearly states that South African orders would not be accepted. But then why was mine pushed through. And we are talking about a matter of 1 full year after the the post above!!! HA.....What a crock!

I will be persuing this as it seems others give up after a frustrating battle!! I will not!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2011 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FJR-Advisors-Inc/San-Antonio-Texas-78232/FJR-Advisors-Inc-Never-Cold-Call-Again-Frank-Rumbauskas-is-a-ghost-frauster-and-thief--729779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FJR Advisors, Inc