Complaint Review: FJR - Frank Rumbauskas

• Updated: Fri, October 02, 2009

• Reported By: Mark K — Hilton Internet Australia
FJR - Frank Rumbauskas
www.nevercoldcall.com Internet United States of America

FJR - Frank Rumbauskas / never cold call double billed me and refuses to provide a refund for the extra double billing, Internet

A pretty straight forward matter - When I ordered never cold call they double billed me - and only ever sent one package.

I contacted support simply requesting a refund for the 1 extra billing - in other words I was happy to pay for one copy but not 2 since I never even order 2.

There response was that I had ordered 2 copies and I should return one.

I never even received the second one so I could return it!

I told them that and they simply stopped responding to my emails.

I continued to contact them trying phone calls, sending emails directly to Frank Rumbauskas and there support desk.

then End result? they never responded again and I was stuck having been doubled billed for a Never cold call - and only ever receiving one copy.

From my research it seems that this is a common tactic of theirs - probably how they make their money - double billing people and never returning the extra funds.

Think twice before handing over your credit card details to these guys - there a re quite a few stories of them completely ripping people off...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FJR-Frank-Rumbauskas/internet/FJR-Frank-Rumbauskas-never-cold-call-double-billed-me-and-refuses-to-provide-a-refund-503417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FJR - Frank Rumbauskas