Complaint Review: FJR LLC

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009

• Reported By:Kangaroo point Other
5000 Birch St. Suite 3000 Newport Beach,, California U.S.A.

FJR LLC ,nevercoldcall.com Frank Rumbauskas is waiting to steal your money and defraud you Newport Beach, California

*Consumer Comment: FJR and Frank Rumbauskas are thieves!

*UPDATE Employee: This Customer Didn't Pay His Bill

I was recommended to buy the book by National warranties Australia, who said that it works very well for them. So I got online and ordered a copy, expecting that my credit card would be charged $99 US. Imagine my surprise when three weeks later I get an e-mail from Frank Rhombasskus, (Frank Rumbauskas) advising that may free trial had expired and I hadn't sent the book back, and that they were planning to sue me for all kinds of things.

Like Victor, I rang their call centre and spoke to a particularly pleasant Young man who informed me that he was a call centre, that he would pass the message through to Frank Rhombasskus (Frank Rumbauskas) and advise of my call.

Irrespective of the issues relating to printing, or any other part of this scam, Frank Rumbapasscasts just lies as a matter of course. Unfortunately people like National warranties Australia cannot see through this and not only do they buy this rubbish, they then foisted off on their business partners, who have led to trust them because as a general rule they have good information.

On this occasion however National warranties failed miserably in warning that customers about Frank run arse cuss (Frank Rumbauskas) and his organisation selling rubbish such as cold calling is a waste of time or some such crap.

Anyone who would like to comment or support my view feel free to post your message here. I will most assuredly pass this page on to approximately 8000 Australian prospective victims of Frank rumba ask us (Frank Rumbauskas).

Kangaroo point

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FJR-LLC/Newport-Beach-California-92657/FJR-LLC-nevercoldcallcom-Frank-Rumbauskas-is-waiting-to-steal-your-money-and-defraud-you-393551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FJR LLC

FJR and Frank Rumbauskas are thieves!

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

I am not surprised this complaint appears. Frank from NV, you are probably Rumbauskas aren't you?

Anyhow, I have had to place a similar complaint about FJR Advisors. The complaint above is probably made for the same reason as my complaint against this company. They have taken my money, have tried to tell me that they shipped my material--which the tracking number that they said was for my package, shows a location in Florida, and I live in Washington State.

Just do the research, you too will find all over the net, from the BBB to other sites, that Frank Rumbauskas and FJR Advisors are thieves and liars.

This Customer Didn't Pay His Bill

AUTHOR: Frank - (U.S.A.)

I work for FJR Advisors, LLC and was asked to respond to this fraudulent and false complaint. Here are the true circumstances of the situation:

This customer purchased a product from us on a 30-day free trial review period. At the time of his order, he agreed that he would pay for the product in 30 days via a credit card charge, assuming that he did not return it prior to the 30-day period.

After 30 days, our system attempted to charge him the $97 price of the product, because he had not sent it back. His credit card was declined. Our system attempted to charge the $97 balance a total of three (3) times, and each time we sent him an e-mail explaining that his credit card was denied, and requesting that he please contact us to arrange payment.

Because this customer ignored all three of our e-mails, we sent a final notice letter explaining that he must pay within thirty (30) days or he will be reported as delinquent to all credit bureaus.

At this time the customer has refused to pay, and has also refused to return the merchandise, despite the fact that he agreed to pay and checked off the box labeled "I agree" when he ordered our product. In other words, this customer is a thief and a deadbeat who does not pay his bills.

Furthermore, please be aware that all of this customer's e-mails regarding this situation have been full of anti-American hysteria and propaganda, so we have to believe that this customer is an anti-American zealot who was out to scam us all along and who irrationally believes that all Americans are out to get him.

In conclusion, this customer's report is without merit and it totally frivolous. In reality, the customer ripped US off by stealing our product without paying.